10 Ways To Make Your Car Last Longer
These are the ways you can keep your cars last longer. Always obey these conditions stated down, I ensure the better working of your cars
1. REPLACE SPARK PLUGS AND LEADS
Replacing spark plugs and high tension leads is another way job you can do yourself to optimize your engines performance, but what you need to do is you should always check your vehicle manual handbook beforehand and stick to the service schedule. When you are inspecting a spark plugs check that it is as a light brown electrode and insulator, and ensure that there are no signs of melting, wears or deposit.
2. ALWAYS YOUR TYRES
Under inflated tyres will increase fuel consumption, so keep them topped up to the recommended pressure listed. Always swap the fronts to the rear and vice versa in order to even-out wear and prolong tyre life your tyres are the most important safety feather on your cars ( they keep you gripped to the road) and don’t forget to check your pressure too, and look out for signs of wear or damage which could result in a blow
3. ALWAYS KEEP YOUR CAR CLEAN
4. KEEP IT COVERED AND SECURE
It is likely cut your insurance premium too. If you don’t have use of garage consider buying a high quality Car’s cover instead, particularly if you leave your car parked for long periods of time.
5. MAINTAIN YOUR CAR’S BATTERY
6. RESIST THE TEMPTATION TO MODIFY
7. TOP UP FLUID REGULARLY
8. CHANGE AIR FILTERS FOR EVERY THOUSANDS OF MILES
This will improve the fuel efficiency and make car engine to feel better and it will reduce over heating of the cares
9. Don’t overspeed to reduce the car’s heat radiation and always check cars speedometer for proper investigation this will also save the car and your life
10. Always make sure that in doing anything in your cars follow the schedule lay down by your vehicle’s manual.
Also Follow us on Facbook, Twitter, Instagram For Give Away!