13 Smart Things You Should Be Doing On Your Smartphone
There are so many things you should use your smartphone and do. Let me show you 13 smart things you can do with your smartphone.
1. Charging your phone quickly:
Put your phone to airplane mode to charge quickly. To switch off airplane mode, press power button and press the airplane mode again.
2. Access safe mode: Make Power off show up. Then press down that Power off until you see ‘Reboot to safe mode’.
Press ok to access the safe mode. It can help when phone is hanging.
3. Capture picture of the whole screen of yours.
a. Press power button as if you want to off the phone and press ‘Screen Capture’.
b. Press power button + home button
C. Press reduction side of volume button + power button.
4. Navigate to other pages : Press down home.
5. Make phone sleep: Open settings, select Display and choose any kind of day phone dreaming you want.
6. Make letters large or small: Open settings, select display, select Font Size and choose the actual size you want.
7. Manage your App: Open settings, select App.
Then you will be viewing all your apps to delete or remain.
8. Phone memory: This aspect of your phone would let you determine efficiency of the phone. Phone with memory that’s low like or below 357mb, stuff like online video streaming will be impossible.
You can activate this to be knowing where you are. Open settings, select location and tap ON button.
10. Security: You can set up screen lock (swipe pattern, pin or password), owner’s info, smart lock (after activating a screen lock), etc.
To put screen lock, open settings, choose security, tap screen lock, tap pin for example, enter unforgettable four pins, press Ok or Continue 2 times and press done.
To cancel it, open Settings — Security — Screen lock (Pin) — enter former pin to confirm-None -YES, REMOVE.
11. Add plenty contact online: Go to www.google.com/contacts. And add your contact in case you lose your phone, you will get all your contact online.
12. Create folder: drag app on top of a particular app to create it.
13. Power Button End Call: instead of tapping or swiping on the screen to end call, just set up instant end call prompt using power button.
To activate, go to Settings-Accessibility -power button ends call.
Also Follow us on Facbook, Twitter, Instagram For Give Away!