5 Things That Will Happen To Your Phone If You’re Using It While Charging
What will happen to your phone if you are using it while charging:
Using phone while charging will make it become use to overheating. The problem is very dangerous because it will make the chemicals inside the battery to leak,which could lead to explosion or the handset could off permanently.
2. It can make it swell
Using your phone while charging may cause your battery to slag which could result to an explosion
3. Affects Charging Capacity
Your battery could last for 18hrs but using it always while charging can make it last for 7hrs.
4. Spoils your Charger fast.
You might end up spoiling your charger and you will need to get a new one.
5. You are endangered to electrocuting yourself while using your phone when it’s charging.
Tips to charge your device securely
1. If you have a habit of using headphones when charging your phone invest in wireless headphones.
2. Don’t keep your phone under your pillow to charge it because it decreases the amount of airflow the unit is getting and raises the chance of it bursting.
3. Use chargers and batteries that you get along with your phone and stop using chargers from other brands, even though they suit your phone.
4. Stop charging your phone overnight as it overloads the battery.
5. Removing the protective case or phone cover when charging decreases the risk of overheating.
6. It’s safe to charge your phone until it reaches 80 percent and it’s best not to let the battery go below 20 percent. If you keep charging your phone regularly, the battery life will start to decrease, so you won’t overload or overload your phone.
7. Power banks are a better way to charge your phone because they can be used on the go, reducing the use of a plug point.
8. Don’t use apps that claim to support your battery life as they can destroy your battery life continuously. These apps also appear to aggressively shut down some of the other apps that are running and can cause other problems.
9. Spead chargers use a higher voltage to charge your phone’s battery. This will cause the temperature of the battery to rise too quickly. If you note that your phone is starting to overheat when you’re charging it, the safest thing to do will be to turn it off and take it off. Once it’s cool again, you can keep charging your tablet.
10. Do not use cheap chargers or earphones on your devices, as they may not be well enough and may cause issues with the battery and may even cause electrocution.