OnePlus just confirmed 7 features coming to the OnePlus 9 or whatever your next high-end device is called. The company has ceased its IDEAS 2.0 program that it launched a few weeks ago and has confirmed which of the community’s ideas it will implement in the future. OnePlus He has chosen 7 things, details, functions or options from the more than 5,000 that were presented in the forum. They are very interesting functions related to the software of their devices and that you should know if you are thinking of getting a OnePlus mobile soon.
OnePlus mobiles will have new functions collected by users
The program IDEAS 2.0 by OnePlus intended for community users to talk about features and options they would like to see in the OnePlus mobiles and that had not yet been implemented. Among all the comments the company has chosen 7 options that will be implemented in OxygenOS. We hope that these implementations are ready for the arrival of the next OnePlus 9 and 2021.
- Separate volume for each application: this function would allow each application to control the volume. In this way, the general multimedia volume would not have to be the same for everyone.
- Partial screenshot: this is a function that is already in many other devices and that is very useful. It would allow you to select only a part of the screen when you want to take a screenshot. This improves the experience by not having to edit it later to send only part of it.
- More lock screen customization: OnePlus will implement more customization options so that the lock screen can be modified by users to their liking.
- The OnePlus AirDrop: This function would allow users to transfer files between a PC and their OnePlus mobile with just one click. For this, OnePlus will have to work on a new PC platform that allows this synchronization.
- FPS counter in Game Space: An FPS counter will be implemented in Game Space so that users can know the performance of the device when running different games.
- Dark mode with black colors: currently the dark mode of OnePlus mobiles shows the interface in a dark gray color. Users have requested a change to black and OnePlus will get to work.
- Extreme Energy Saving Mode: the company works in extreme battery saving mode. This mode disables almost all device connections and changes the interface to only be able to make or receive calls.
All these features have been offered by community users and now OnePlus works to implement them on your devices. Some have been in other terminals for a long time, so they won’t surprise you too much. If you have a OnePlus mobile or you want to buy one, you will see these news soon.
What do you think of these news for him OnePlus 9?
Via | AC
The entry 7 things that will come to the OnePlus 9 and that you should know appears first in Pro Android – Best applications, games, tutorials and reviews and its author is Quelian Sanz