The update includes all the goodies of Android 11 i.e. new media controls from the notification bar, screen recorder, power button menu, conversations & bubbles, temporary permissions, wireless Android Auto, and notification history, etc. Along with all these features, the update also packs a new ZenUI design, full-screen gestures with third-party launchers. Moreover, the update improves system stability. The full changelog of the Asus ZenFone 6 Update is posted below.
- Upgrade system to Android 11
- Please backup your data before upgrading. If you want to downgrade from Android 11 to Android 10, you can use the official software package, but all data will be erased
- Some third-party software is not yet compatible with Android 11
- Remove private listening, ZenUI Help and one-handed mode
- The power expert function is integrated into the battery setting. Remove Avast scan engine
- The desktop removes options such as smart classification, alignment icons, and icon packages. Click on a blank area of the screen to organize application software icons across pages.
- Import the new ZenUI interface design
- Adjust the quick setting panel interface and support media control. Remove the multi-window entrance, and add adjacent sharing options (need to manually add)
- The “Wi-Fi automatic download and installation” setting of the system update
- Third-party desktop supports the use of full-screen gestures
Asus ZenFone 6 Specifications
It features a 6.4-inch IPS LCD panel with 1080 x 2340 pixel resolution. The display is protected by a corning gorilla glass 6. Qualcomm snapdragon 855 SoC powers Asus Zenfone 6 and Adreno 640 GPU. The smartphone pairs a 6GB/8GB RAM and 64GB/128GB/256GB internal storage.
In optics, ZenFone 6 has a Motorized flip primary camera setup that includes a 48MP wide-angle camera with laser autofocus, and a 13MP ultrawide angle camera. The camera setup of the Asus Zenfone 6 has dual-LED flash and HDR support. It has a 5000 mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging and Quick charge 4.0 support.