Beware Of Were You Keep Your Smartphone
1). Back pocket.
It’s certainly very comfortable to carry your phone in the back pocket of your pants. But by choosing this place, we can face the following problems:
– Do you often feel pain in your stomach and legs? This is also a consequence of the phone in your pockets.
– It’s also easy to forget about the phone and break it or lose it.
2). Front pocket.
Men don’t carry bags, so it’s more convenient for them to put their phone in the front pocket. But men’s health can suffer because of that. Studies have proved that the electromagnetic radiation of a phone adversely affects the quality and quantity of sperm. The longer a man keep a phone in his pants, the higher the risk.
In medicine, there is still no consensus about whether cell phone radiation causes cancer. But according to some scientists, a phone in the bra increases the risk of breast cancer. So it’s better not to keep it there.
4). Against your skin.
Don’t keep your cell phone against your skin. When you do this, bacteria from the screen and the phone buttons are transferred to the skin of your face and the electromagnetic radiation becomes even closer. But then how can we talk on the phone? Leave at least 0.5-1.5 CM between the device and your skin.
5). On the charger.
No, charging the phone doesn’t harm your health (except for electromagnetic radiation if you are close). But it’s better not to leave your cell phone charging overnight. This can shorten the life of the phone’s battery and reduce the battery’s efficiency.
6)’. Under the pillow.
Don’t store your phone under your pillow. There are several reasons for this:
– At night, notifications often come in, making the screen glow. Extraneous light affects the production of melatonin. All this leads to problems with sleep, which is very important for the body.
– Over long periods of time, electromagnetic radiation causes headaches and dizziness.
– There have been cases of phone explosions and fires. When covering your phone with a pillow, you increase the chances of this. A phone gives off heat when charging, and the heat will not escape from under the fabric of a pillow
Also Follow us on Facbook, Twitter, Instagram For Give Away!