Almost a week ago, the premiere of Oppo F17 and Oppo F17 Pro took place, and the company is already one step away from the announcement of another new product – Oppo Reno4 SE. Back in early June, the manufacturer introduced the Oppo Reno4 based on the Snapdragon 765G SoC, and is now preparing to show its simplified version with a MediaTek chip.
Information on the characteristics of the new device was found in the database of the TENAA certification authority. It is indicated that Oppo Reno4 SE has a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED panel with a refresh rate of 90 Hz, a 5G Dimensity 800 chip and 8 GB of RAM.
The volume of the flash drive is 128 GB and there is a 32-megapixel selfie camera. The device will be powered by a 4300 mAh battery with 65-watt fast charging. The main camera has four sensors and the main sensor here is the 48-megapixel Sony IMX586, which has lost its relevance. It is complemented by an 8-megapixel width sensor and a couple of 2-megapixel sensors for macro photography, as well as depth analysis.
The Oppo Reno4 SE weighs only 169 grams and is 7.85 mm thick. We do not know exactly when to expect the premiere, but its appearance on the TENAA website is a clear sign that the announcement is coming soon. Some reports expect that the new product will cost about $380.
Here is a reminder of the full specifications of the current Reno4 family members:
OPPO RENO4 SPECIFICATIONS
Display: 6.43-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D AMOLED display; Corning Gorilla Glass protection
SoC: Octa Core Snapdragon 720G 8nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 465 A55 CPUs) with Adreno 618 GPU
RAM: 8GB LPDDR4x
ROM: 128GB (UFS 2.1)
OS: Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
SIM: Dual Nano SIM + MicroSD
Cameras: Rear – 48MP (primary) + 8MP (ultra-wide) + 2MP (likely to be depth) +2MP (likely to be macro)
Front – 32MP (primary) +2MP (depth)
In-display fingerprint sensor
Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
Dimensions: 160.3×73.9×7.7 mm; Weight: 165g
Battery: 4000mAh with 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 fast charging
Colors: Galactic Blue and Space Black
OPPO RENO4 PRO SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.55-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 3D 90Hz AMOLED 90Hz curved display, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, Normal brigtness: 500nit HBM: 800nit HDR local: 1100 nits
- Octa Core Snapdragon 720G 8nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 465 A55 CPUs) with Adreno 618 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, EIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera and 2MP mono camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX616 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 160.2×73.2×7.7mm; Weight: 161g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 65W Super Flash Charge (SuperVOOC 2.0) fast charging
Also Follow us on Facbook, Twitter, Instagram For Give Away!