Telenor is one of the world’s biggest mobile telecommunications company. The company operates worldwide but originated from Norway. 54% of the company shares are owned by the Norwegian Government.
For those of you using a Telenor, we’ll be showing you how to check Telenor mobile number via USSD code. USSD code is part of the two ways one can know their Telenor number, the other one is by using the Telenor mobile app.
How to check Telenor mobile number via USSD code
Below is how you can check your Telenor mobile number via USSD code;
- On the Telenor SIM, you want to know its number, dial 2224# and send.
- This USSD code will display an SMS showing the phone number of that Telenor SIM.
How to check Telenor mobile number via Telenor App
Below is how you can check your Telenor mobile number with the Telenor mobile app;
- Go to your app-store i.e Google play store or Apple’s App store
- Search for “Telenor App”
- Download and Install the app.
- Open the app. Register/login your account.
- Once you’re logged in, the Telenor mobile number will be displayed on the home page of your account.
This is the two possible ways on how to check Telenor mobile number. If you want to know if your Telenor mobile number is valid or active, try making a call with it. For complaints, queries and requests call 198 from your Telenor mobile number. It is toll-free, so you don’t have to worry about being charged.