PPSSPP Android multiplayer settings *Android’s portable wifi hotspot*
Things you need
- Android Phone with Portable Wifi Hotspot.
- Find something like this in your Android’s Settings.
- 1.Turn on your Android’s Portable WifiHotspot, tell your friends to connect to you using their wifi. Google it if you dont know how/ or read your Phone’s user manual
- 2.Go to PPSSPP’s Settings->Networking
- Enable Wlan- Check same function as PSP’s Wlan Switch
- Adhocserver- This is very important, wrong input will cause”freezing”. Type192.168.43.1 both players should put the same
- Enable Built-in Adhoc Server- Check only if you’re the host (the Android Phone that enabled Portable-Wifi-Hotspot)
- MacAddress- Just Click the Mac Address Line to generate a random one, just make sure that it wasn’t the same as the other’s.
- 3.Start the Game first the host then others to follow,, make sure your game is at 100% speed or closer, use frameskip if necessary.
- Here I use pes 2016 as the example
- Go to exhibition
- Choose adhoc
- Press x
Choose which ever you want to do.
Note:make sure you are the one setting up the room if you are the one who on the hot spot
Don’t use Cheats, Save States, Pause Menu, Speed Toggle or Timer Hack during gameplay