How To Expand Your Memory Card To The Maximum Of “128gb” In A Minute
Many Android smartphone comes with a huge memory size, But sometime due to the many different file we download every day in our phone the memory space will gradually become low. So this when memory card is needed due to low space on phone memory. If you have 4gb, 8gb etc, it won’t still be enough cause with Time you still be experiencing low space. In today’s article I’m going to show you how to expand your that your small SD card to maximum of 128gb at least this size of memory card will still be enough for average smartphone users.
So for you to be able to expand your SD card to 128gb, you have to follow all the steps below.View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
1) A Smartphone
2) SD card Card at least 4gb.
3) search and download Es explorer.
After getting all the requirements, follow this steps.
1) insight your SD card in to a smartphone.
2) go-to your apps menu and open the es explorer just installed.
3) tap on internal storage and tap the folder name Android, inside it tap on Data,
3) Now create a new file name it (.det file) save it after naming. See the picture belowView pictures in App save up to 80% data.
4) Now open the (det file) and open it with note editor you will see it’s blank inside.
5) finally write (Make it large 131072MB) inside and tap save.View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Now restart your device and check your storage, you will see it now128gb. With this method you don’t need to buy memory card again.
Don’t ever format the memory card. If you do it will go back to default size.
If you encounter any issues with the above process use the comment box I will reply as soon as possible.
Before you leave make sure you are following me for more.
Please like and share if you find it useful.
Also Follow us on Facbook, Twitter, Instagram For Give Away!