Do you need your MTN Mobile Money statement for a specific purpose? Or do you want to have a hardcopy of your MTN Mobile Money Statement?
Whatever your reasons for having to print your MTN Mobile Money statement maybe, then this article is going to fit you perfectly. This is because, in this article, I am going to show you how to print your MTN Mobile Money statement.
MTN Mobile Money has taken over the fintech industry in Ghana by surprise. Unlike the olden days where people had to go to the bank to create bank accounts, most people now prefer to have a mobile money wallet than an actual bank account.
For instance, when your relative outside decides to send you money through your mobile money wallet, you can receive it less than five (5) minutes.
That is very fast and easy as compared to the other methods where you will need to submit your ID and reference code before your money will be withdrawn for you.
Even on certain occasions where the money you are withdrawing is a little huge, the bank will interrogate you before the money will be released for you. Leading to delays in access to the money sent from abroad.
What Is A MTN Mobile Money Statement?
A mobile money statement is a document or file that shows the transactions the has been made on your MTN mobile money wallet. This includes the withdrawals you have made, the transfers, purchases, etc.
Basically, every transaction that has been made on your wallet will be displayed on your statement. Also, if you are going for a travel visa, you can send your MTN Mobile Money statement as proof of your financial status.
How To Print Your MTN Mobile Money Statement
- Dial *170# on your phone.
- Choose option 6 (My wallet).
- Select option 5 (Statements).
- Choose option 1 (Statement request).
- To subscribe to Monthly Statements, choose option 1.
- To request a statement immediately, choose option 2.
- Enter your current email address. (This is where the statement will be sent to).
- Re-enter your email address to confirm.
- Enter the start date of request using the format (Day Month Year, i.e. 01 02 2021). The duration cannot be more than two (2) years.
- Enter the end date of request using the format (Day Month Year, i.e. 01 02 2021).
- Authorize the payment of GHS 0.50 by entering your MTN MoMo PIN and then press 1 to confirm.
- A confirmation message will be sent to you via SMS.
- Finally, a pdf version of your statement will be sent to you via email.
- Copy it on a pen drive and then send it to the printing shop and your statement will be printed for you.
The MTN Mobile Money statement is a very important document. Once you get it, you can audit your statement to see whether there has been a suspicious transaction.
If so, then you need to change your PIN ASAP and consult MTN for investigations to be done. Also, you can visit any MTN office nationwide and your printed statement will be given to you at a little fee.
The post How To Print Your MTN Mobile Money Statement appeared first on Mfidie.com.
Source – Mfidie.com