How To Recover A Hacked Facebook Account
Resetting Your Password on Mobile
1. Open Facebook
It’s the dark-blue app with a white “f” on it. This will open the login page if you’ve been kicked out of your account.
2. Tap Need Help?.
This link is below the email address and password fields. A menu will appear.
- If you see Forgot Password? on this page, skip this step.
3. Tap Forgot Password?.
It’s in the menu. Tapping this takes you to Facebook’s password reset site.
4. Enter your email address or phone number.
Tap the text box at the top of the page, then type in the email address or phone number that you use to log into your Facebook account.
- If you never added your phone number to Facebook, you’ll have to use your email address.
It’s a blue button below the text box. This should bring up your Facebook account.
6. Select an account recovery method.
Tap one of the account recovery options at the top of the page:
- via email – Facebook will send a reset code to your Facebook account’s email address.
- via SMS – Facebook will text a reset code to your Facebook profile’s registered phone number.
7. Tap Continue.
It’s a dark-blue button below the account recovery options. Doing so will prompt Facebook to email or text a code to you.
8. Retrieve your account’s code.
Depending on your chosen reset method, this process will vary:
- Email – Open your email inbox, look for a message from Facebook, and note the six-digit code listed in the subject line.
- SMS – Open your phone’s messages, look for a new message from a five- or six-digit phone number, and look for the six-digit code in the text’s message.
9. Enter the code.
Tap the “Enter your six-digit code” text box, then type in the six-digit code from the email or text.
- Make sure you don’t wait more than a few minutes between receiving the code and entering it, or the code will be invalid.
- You can tap the Resend Code option to get a different code.
10. Tap Continue.
It’s below the text box. Doing so will submit your code and take you to the next page.
11. Check the “Log me out of other devices” box, then tap Continue.
This logs out your Facebook account on any computer, tablet, or phone on which it is currently logged in, which will log out the hacker as well.
12. Enter a new password.
You’ll enter your new password in the text box near the top of the page.
13. Tap Continue.
This will replace your old password with your new password. You can now log into your Facebook account with your new password, and the person who hacked your account can no longer access it.
Also Follow us on Facbook, Twitter, Instagram For Give Away!