How To Save Your Phone Battery From Running Down Quickly
A mobile phone, cellular phone, cell phone, cellphone, handphone, or hand phone, sometimes shortened to simply mobile, cell or just phone, is a portable telephone that can make and receive calls over a radio frequency link while the user is moving. Alexander Graham Bell is often credited with being the inventor of the telephone since he was awarded the first successful patent. However, there were many other inventors such as Elisha Gray and Antonio Meucci who also developed a talking telegraph.
A lot of things can cause your battery to drain quickly. If you have your screen brightness turned up, for example, or if you’re out of range of Wi-Fi or cellular, your battery might drain quicker than normal. It might even die fast if your battery health has deteriorated over time.
Here are some useful strategies for extending your phone’s battery capacity:
(1) One of the easiest ways to prolong your battery is to turn down the screen brightness.
(2) Stop unwanted application from running.
(3) Download a Battery Saving App from playstore, e.g Du battery saver, grenify or battery saver 2016.
(4) Turn off the WiFi connection.
(5) Turn on Airplane mode when you are reading a long article on your phone, or when reading the Bible etc.
(6) Lose the location services.
(7) Reduce Push Notifications for Apps.