Do you want to stop annoying pop-ups on your Android phone? In this article, I will show you how to stop annoying pop-ups on your Android phone.
Every time you get on your Android phone to browse, one of the most annoying things is pop up ads. These ads could ruin your browsing experience and even lead you to end your period of browsing.
Imagine coming back from your stressful work to settle down and read an article on your Android phone only to realize annoying pop-ups on your phone. That is very annoying, right? Yes, it is and you will no longer encounter this challenge after you read this article.
Most of the desktop browsers automatically block pop-ups and unwanted ads on your computer. But, that is not the case when it comes to Android phones.
On Android phones, you need to find a way to deal with this problem. If not, you just need to deal with this problem as long as you use an Android phone.
That shouldn’t be you because I will recommend a method that you can use it to stop annoying pop-ups on your Android phone.
How To Stop Annoying Pop-Ups On Your Android Phone
There are several methods you can use to stop annoying pop-ups on your Android phone. Below are some of the tried and tested methods that you can use to solve this problem.
How To Stop Annoying Pop-Ups On Your Android Phone via Google Chrome
Google Chrome is one of the most popular web browsers on Android phones. Almost every new Android smartphone has Google Chrome already installed on it.
As a result, most Android users use Google Chrome as their default web browser and therefore disabling pop-ups on Chrome can solve the problem for most users. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your Android phone.
- Tap More (the three vertical dots) at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- From the list of options, tap on Settings.
- Scroll down to Site Settings.
- Tap on Pop-Ups to get to the slider that turns off pop-ups.
- Once again tap the slider button to disable the pop-ups feature.
How To Stop Annoying Pop-Ups On Your Android Phone On Other Android Browsers
- Open the web browser on your Android phone.
- Open the browser’s settings. On Android phones. It is usually the three dots that are located at the upper-right corner of the screen. The icon varies from one developer to the other.
- Once you open the settings, try to locate Advanced.
- Tap the box next to Block pop-ups. Once a tick is made, it means you have successfully blocked annoying pop-ups on your Android phone.
You can now enjoy browsing on your Android without any annoying pop-ups on your screen. Even if these pop-ups do show, they wouldn’t be as many and as frequent as they used to come.
Finally, make sure to share this article with your friends, family, and loved ones. Also, follow us on all our social media handles to keep updated on the latest tech trends.
The post How To Stop Annoying Pop-Ups On Your Android Phone appeared first on Mfidie.com.
Source – Mfidie.com