How to stop your number from showing “private number”
Sometimes we make calls and instead your number should appear, a different thing will appear as”private number”.
So no worries, you are in the right place…..
But please before you read further kindly click follow at the top for more new articles from me..
So let me start by:
1. Go to your phone dialer as shown below:
2. Click on the three dots at the top right corner of your phone dialer as you can see the arrow pointing at the right corner top…
3. After you’ve click the 3 dots, another options will appear,,, click on the “settings”.
4. Click on the “calling account” option as shown below:
5. Then you either click on “sim 1” or “sim 2” as shown below:
6. Click on the “additional settings” as shown below:
7. Then click on “caller ID” as shown below:
8. Click on “network default” as shown below:
WOW and now your number is free from privacy..
I hope you got something good from this article of mine and I hope you can stop a number from showing “private number” now right?