How To Transfer YouTube Videos On Your Phone To Another Phone Without Downloading It Again
Many people have found it very difficult to share the videos they downloaded on their phone with their friends and loved ones. So in this article am going to share with you the simple steps you will take to share the YouTube videos on your phone with your friends and loved ones.
To do this you don’t need to login to YouTube through any other browsers just use the YouTube app on your phone.
To perform this steps you just have to update your YouTube app to YouTube Go.
Below are the steps you will take to share YouTube videos on your phone with your friends and family.
1. Launch the YouTube app on your phone.
2. If you have downloaded the videos just click on library and then on downloads but if you don’t have the videos you will have to download it first.
3. Click on the share button at the top of the YouTube page.
4. If you want to send click on the the send icon but of you want to receive click on the receive button.
5. Make sure the receiver that is the person you want to send to also taps the share button at the top of the screen.
6. Make sure the receiver turn on his or her Bluetooth.
7. After you have connected with each other then you can now share the videos you want to share.
Hope this was helpful.
Also Follow us on Facbook, Twitter, Instagram For Give Away!