How To Unlock Your Phone Pattern Easily Without Flashing The Phone
Have you forgotten the pattern lock in your phone and you don’t want to reset the phone because you don’t want to loose any of your data? You have come to the right place. Read this article carefully on how to unlock your phone fast without resetting it.
While flashing or resetting the device is a NO option as our files/pictures/contacts are so important to us. Unless you already have a backup of your files on your laptop, then its a 2 seconds something.
Its simple and explanatory,Check it out
1. Make sure you have installed your device drivers into your PC: If you don’t have continue reading to know how to get the right drivers for your device.
2. Make sure you flash custom recovery (the likes of CWM recovery mode, Philz recovery) e.t.c
3. Make sure you have fastboot Drivers: (Read on to get steps)
1. DOWNLOAD and install USB drivers of your device from google.
NB: Every smartphone has different drivers, it’s definitely a waste of Time to upload them here, so google for your device and install them on your PC then move on with procedures
2. Now flash a custom recovery like TWRP, PHIZ AND etc in your device. Make sure you are downloading the right exe file for your pc and also the right drivers for your device.
Don’t use iPhone drivers while you are using Samsung, Because flashing other device drivers can cause your device to brick.
3. After flashing the custom recovery mode, switch your phone into recovery mode by holding down Power key + volume down key immediately to see recovery mode options.
4. Now download fastboot drivers from GOOGLE and extract zip file then go to folder which you have extracted to continue from there.
5. Now connect the phone using a good USB cord to the system you installed the drivers and click on “Mounts and storage” option from phone
6. Now select “Mount/data” option and then it will mount the data from your device
7. Now on the fastboot drivers, press and hold “Right shift button” and right click anywhere on the PC in blank space of the folder and go to open “Command window here”
8. After that enter this command below and make sure your device is attached properly to your PC
” Adb devices ”
9. After doing that, It will show you a list of attached devices, if not displaying any device then disconnect and reconnect your device again. If still doesn’t show then make sure to have downloaded the right device drivers from XDA forum and install drivers again. Now try to and enter above commands to check again.
After getting your device visible move to next step.
10. Now in fastboot shell enter codes one by one as shown below!
👉 Adb shell
11. Now reboot your android device normally from recovery mode.
12. After rebooting your device the pattern lock then disappears and you will see swipe to unlock screen
13. If you still get a pattern on it
Just draw any pattern, I mean random pattern to unlock it easily
You are done