Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies alongside Amazon, Apple and Microsoft. However Google as a company has been popularly know as a search engine tool, a destination for people seeking answers to various kinds of questions.
1) Check accurate flight status: Assuming you want to check your flight details or that of your loved ones, but don’t want to go through all the rigorous process of getting such information from flight tracker websites. Chill Google got you covered. Simply type in your flight number in the Google search box and watch the magic happen. The fun part of this feature is that it works on all device, just go to the Google home page and search.
2) Make site specific searches: Do you want to make search targeted at a particular website? Google is the solution. Google offers such features. Simply follow this simple format “site:[website] [search term]” when doing a search. For example “site:operanew.com Brimful_sage”. This will return search results from the website alone with related keywords search “Brimful_sage”
3) Use Google as a timer: just instruct Google to set a timer to whatever you want to do, and watch as Google shows you that timer. This is most ideal when you working on computer and would want to set a timer for remembrance.
4) Make Google do some neat tricks: Just watch how gravity would affect your Google search screen by simply doing the “barely roll”. Simply type ‘do a barel roll’ and hit the ‘I’m Feeling Lucky’ button to see the magic happen. You can type “askew” for some other fun tricks.
5) Find out about any company: Want to learn more about a company in mind, just ask Google.
6) Use Google to convert metric and do language translations: Do you want to convert from one unit measurement to another? Then Google it. Google has the ability of converting from any world scale to another, as well as language translation.
7) Google’s reverse image search: How you ever been curious to know the origin of some fun pictures found on Facebook, twitter or other websites but unable to do so? Worry no more because the Google reverse image search can now give you the answers. All you need to do is go to the Google image search page and drag the image you want to use into the search tool, Google will help you route its original source.
8) Use customise Google with : If you have ever wanted to customise Google with you name, then don’t worry Google has a simple trick for this. Just type “Goglogo” in the search box, then click on “I am feeling lucky” now if you enter your name into the “Goglogo” search box, you will be able to have a customised Google homepage for you.
9) Play the hidden games : Just Type ‘zerg rush’ or ‘atari breakout’ into Google search box, then relax and watch the amazing transformation of your search window into an interactive games. Could this be another way of chilling off at work, thanks to Google?
10) Slay the dragon: This trick can be done with google spread sheet. A combination of the shift and F12 instantly reward you with a dragon to slay
Also Follow us on Facbook, Twitter, Instagram For Give Away!