Remember the Moto G9 Power? Well, the newly announced Lenovo K12 Pro is the rebrand version of Moto G9 Power. Yes, the phone comes with a similar body design and also packs the same specifications.
Where to Buy Lenovo K12 Pro
Jumia Nigeria – See Offers | Jumia Kenya – See Offers | Jumia Ghana – See Offers
This is also the advanced version of Lenovo K12. The handset has a display size of 6.8 inches, a 64 MP triple camera setup, and a massive 6000 mAh battery.
Lenovo K12 Pro Key Specs & Features
- 6.8 inches IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1640 pixels (~263 ppi)
- Android 10
- Octa-core Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nm)
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB, 128GB Built-in Storage up to 128GB Memory Card
- 64 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP Triple Rear Cameras
- 16 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear)
- 4G LTE Network
- Fast Charging 20W
- Reverse Charging 2.5W
- Non-Removable Li-Po 6000 mAh Battery
Design and Display
The Lenovo K12 Pro has a nice and decent body that features glass on the front and a premium built panel with plastic. The panel is housing the square camera setup with an LED flash and also the branded logo.
The fingerprint scanner is also placed on the same rear panel. The device has a Water-repellent coating and it measures 172.1 x 76.8 x 9.7 mm in dimensions.
On the front, it has a punch hole with a display size of 6.8 inches IPS LCD panel and a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels. The 263 PPI density will deliver nice content viewing on the high 83.1% screen-to-body ratio.
As for the cameras, the Lenovo K12 Pro has a 64 MP main camera with a 2 MP macro and 2 MP depth sensor. The camera is also paired with an LED flash for dark background photos and there are other features like HDR and panorama.
The front camera is 16 MP and it has the same video quality of 1080p just like the main camera.
Hardware and Software
The hardware is equipped with a Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 chipset and an octa-core processor running at a speed of 2.0 GHz. The handset packs Adreno 610 GPU and it’s also powered by Android 10 OS.
The inbuilt storage is available in 4GB RAM + 64GB inbuilt memory and 128GB storage + 4GB RAM as well. There is a slot for a micro SDcard which you can use to expand the onboard memory.
Battery and Network
Fueling the Lenovo K12 Pro is a large 6000 mAh which is the same found on the Moto G9 Power and the battery has support for Fast charging 20W and Reverse charging 2.5W.
The phone has a 4G LTE network, NFC for mobile payment which is not available on the latter and there is also FM radio, GPS, Wi-fi, and USB Type-C 2.0.
Lenovo K12 Pro Price and Availability
Lenovo K12 Pro price starts at around $157 and you can buy the phone in Electric Violet and Metallic Sage.
The Nigeria price is 65,000 Naira, Ghana price is 1,000 GHs, and Kenya price is 18,000 Ksh.
Lenovo K12 Pro Specs
Here are a few specs of the Lenovo K12 Pro:
- Platform: Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nm), Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Colours: Electric Violet, Metallic Sage
- Dimension: 172.1 x 76.8 x 9.7 mm
- Weight: 221 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM or Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.8 inches IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1640 pixels (~263 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 64 MP (wide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth) Triple Cameras, 1080p@30/60fps
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: 16 MP, HDR
- Built-in Storage: 64GB, 128GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes
- 2G GSM: Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: MicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Fast charging 20W
The post Lenovo K12 Pro Specs, Price, and Best Deals appeared first on Nigeria Technology Guide.