No Need Of Buying Memory Card, Delete This Hidden File That Is Using Your Memory Space.
Seen a low memory warning on Android phones can be so annoying. Especially when you know your phone comes with big internal storage, but still you keep getting low memory warning on your Android phone
It doesn’t matter if your phone comes with 128gb, 32gb, or 16gb internal storage, you will still experience low memory.
In today’s article, I’m going be showing you what is taking up your phone’s internal storage.
In every android phone, there is this folder that always creating hidden files on your phone. These hidden files can be up to 3gb or even higher.View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
To delete this hidden folder follows these steps
1) First go-to to your phone file manager, tap on the menu icon at the upper right or left.
2) tap enable hidden files,
3) after enabling hidden files, go back to your file manager default screen.
4) scroll down and tap on this folder (DICM)
5) inside the DCIM folder you will see a hidden folder name (.THUMBNAIL)View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
6) this is the folder that is taking up your phone internal storage.View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
7) This folder contains every thumbnail of all your apps, videos, and pictures.
8) These files can only be seen if you enable show hidden yours on file manager.
9) deleting these hidden files will not harm or make you lose any important files on your phone.
10) Delete it immediately,View pictures in App save up to 80% data.after deleting it tap the plus + icon on your file manager and create a new file, name the new file you just created to (.THUMBNAIL)View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
View pictures in App save up to 80% data.View pictures in App save up to 80% data.11) after this step that hidden folder will no longer create itself again.View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
12) Now go back to check your storage space, you will see how big your internal storage will be.
Make sure you are following me for more tech tips.
Like and share if you find it useful.
Also Follow us on Facbook, Twitter, Instagram For Give Away!