Latest rumours have reported that Realme is preparing to announce a few new smartphones in China. Previously, phones with model numbers RMX2200 / RMX2201, RMX2176 and RMX2121 have emerged in the TENAA database. While, the actual model names of these instruments are yet to be identified, except for the RMX2121, the complete specs for other phones have already published on the TENAA. According to previous reports, The RMX2121 may be the next flagship handset, although it has not yet been verified. A tipster from China with a strong track record posted a live smartphone shot claiming it to be of a forthcoming X-series flagship Realme handset which maybe the Realme X3 Pro.
As reported by the Chinese tipster, the next Realme X series flagship phone will feature a big display in terms of screen size along with a a tall aspect ratio. While the chin appears o be quite thin, there are some curves towards the edges making it a possibility that the phone may feature a curved display panel such as the OnePlus 8 Pro.
He also reveals that the unknown X series flagship will feature Samsung’s display with support for 120Hz refresh rate and will come with COP packaging technology. Realme had previously launched the Realme X2 Pro and this mysterious X series flagship may happen to be the successor to it named as the Realme X3 Pro. While there are no other details such as the specifications of the device available ye, we do expect upcoming leaks to will reveal more details about the device.
REALME X2 PRO – SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions: 161 x 75.7 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 199 g
- Display: Super AMOLED 6.5” FHD+ (1080 x 2400), 402ppi, 85% screen-to-body ratio, 20:9 ratio, Gorilla Glass 5, DCI-P3, 1000 nits max brightness, 90Hz, HDR10+, DCI-P3 100%
- CPU: Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm), Octa-core (1×2.96 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640 (700 MHz)
- RAM+ROM: 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, UFS 3.0
- Battery: 2*(1950mAh min, 2000mAh typical), Equivalent 4000mah, Flash Charge 50W SuperVOOC
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, 4*4 MIMO
- 4G:LTE FDD:B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B18/B19/B20/B26/B28
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE-A
- Biometrics: Under display Fingerprint Sensor, Face Unlock
- Main Camera: Quad Camera, Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Samsung GW1 Sensor, 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.7″, 0.8µm, PDAF, P lens
- 13 MP, f/2.5, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4″, 1.0µm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom, 5X Hybrid Optical Zoom, 5P lens
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/3.2″, 1.4µm, PDAF, 5P lens
- 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm, depth sensor
- Selfie Camera: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected], gyro-EIS, Ultra image stabilization, Super Wide-Angle Videos
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60/120/240fps, [email protected]
- Selfie Video: [email protected], gyro-EIS
- Βluetooth:5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Ports: USB Type-C, 3.5mm jack
- Sound: Dolby Atmos Dual Stereo Speakers (2 dedicated amplifiers), Certified Hi-Res Sound Quality
- Sensors: NFC, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, FM radio
- Colors: Lunar White, Neptune Blue, Red Master Edition, Gray Master Edition
- Software: Android 9.0 (Pie), planned upgrade to Android 10.0; ColorOS 6.1
Also Follow us on Facbook, Twitter, Instagram For Give Away!