Simplest Way to change YouTube Password.
YouTube is a US online video-sharing platform with its headquarter in San Bruno, California, and 3 ex PayPal workers, Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim actually launched the service in February 2005. Google eventually bought the website 14 years ago for US$1.65 billion, and it is now one of Google’s subsidiaries.
YouTube simply lets users upload, watch, rate, share, add to playlists, report, comment on videos, and subscribe to other users. The platform provides a large variety of user-generated and corporate media videos and the available content includes video clips, TV show clips, music videos, docu films, and so on.
The video platform’s choice of the name actually caused a dispute with www.utube.com. The website’s owner, Universal Tube & Rollform Equipment immediately filed a lawsuit against YouTube in 2006 after he was overloaded by users who were searching for YouTube. www.utube.com eventually changed the name of its site to www.utubeonline.com.
As you already know, some years back, if you needed to modify your YouTube password, it was as easy as heading to your YouTube settings. However, nowadays, your YouTube account is also a Google account, meaning your YouTube and Gmail, Google Docs plus other Google products use one password.
Therefore, if you need to alter your YouTube password right now, you simply have to change the password of the Google account linked to your YouTube account, you do not need to head to the YouTube site to make it happen. See How To Change Your YouTube Password:
How Can I Change Your YouTube password Through Google?
- Head to myaccount.google.com and get yourself logged into your Google account.
- Tap “Security” in the sidebar on the left.
- On the main part of the page, swipe down. Under “Signing in to Google,” tap “Password.”
- Type in your current password.
- Type in the new password you want, and then type it again for confirmation.
- Your password has to be at least 8 characters long, and it should be a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols, to make it very hard to guess. When you are done, tap “Change Password.”
Do you like Winnaijablog? We count on you! Follow us on Googlenews, And get 1k. Click Here, and Click the Star.
Also Follow us on Facbook, Twitter, Instagram For Give Away!
BE THE 1ST TO SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA USE THE SOCIAL MEDIA ICON ABOVE OR BELOW THANKS.