Stop Throwing Away Your Old Phone Batteries, Here Is What You Can Do With Them
When you get a new phone you know the excitement you get because the battery last long and allows you to do all you wish for. But as time goes on, the battery begins to drain faster than expected and sometimes you have to keep using it while charging to avoid sudden switching off of you phone.
Someone once humorously said that the real problem of life is when your phone switches off at 80% charge of your battery.
Instead of just throwing away those old batteries of yours which you think are good for nothing, Here is actually what to do with them.
1. Gather four used phone batteries.
2. Use wires to connect them in parallel (i.e positive to positive, negative to negative).
3. Use a tape to wrap the batteries together as one.
4. Connect the both ends of the wires to a module charging power bank
5 Insert the module charging power bank into a PVC casing for better packaging.
6. Glue the module charging power bank with casing to the side of the wrapped batteries.
7. Connect a charger to the module to charge the batteries.
8. Connect a USB chord from the module to your new phone.
9. Congratulations! You have successfully created a power bank that will serve you better than most you buy in the market.
Also Follow us on Facbook, Twitter, Instagram For Give Away!