Now Get Single Status Certificate in Pakistan For Marriage

Marriage with Single Status Certificate in Pakistan: If for your marriage you need single status certificate in Pakistan or certificate of no impediment to marriage in Pakistan you may contact Advocate Jamila. West Pakistan Family Courts Act, 1964 provides that matters enunciated in Part-1 of Schedule would be within the Family Court’s jurisdiction to adjudicate … Read more