The source who posted the photos has a 100% reliability rating on Slashleaks. The first photo was taken in night mode with a Samsung Galaxy S21 + camera, the second was taken with a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.
The insider also confirmed that versions of the Samsung Galaxy S21 with Samsung Exynos 2100 SoCs without a 5G modem will be on sale in some countries.
Earlier, the S21 Ultra smartphone was spotted in the database of the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC). The device description confirms that the smartphone can interact with the S Pen.
Samsung Galaxy S21 presentation will be on January 14 next year.
Samsung Galaxy S21 series officially commence pre-orders
Recently, the Samsung Galaxy S21 series officially commenced pre-orders in China. According to the company, this device will be released on January 14th next year. It is worth mentioning that each user can only participate in this event once. The pre-orders look at ID card number, mobile phone number, and device number (IMEI, MEID, serial number, MAC address, etc). It also considers WeChat ID and Alipay account. If any of these numbers or accounts are the same, it will not approve the pre-order twice. Potential buyers should also take note of the following points
- Users who make advance reservations in mainland China in 2021 and apply for discounts will receive a lucky draw.
- The draw will be between 21 random pre-orders
- The exact lottery rules will be official at the launch of the new product in China.
- Only pay 100 yuan ($15) to make an appointment through the “Samsung Member Club”. You can also use your WeChat service account and scan the unique QR code of the store within the advance reservation period.
- Advance reservation users will participate in trade-in when they purchase this phone in mainland China.
- Samsung will increase the value of the old participating phone by 10% looking at its actual valuation. However, the maximum price increase will be 500 yuan ($76).