Two Smartphones that take better Photos than the iPhone 12 Pro Max
For a long time iPhones have been considered to be the best when taking photos or recording videos on a smartphone,but this year things did not really work out the same way as they did because we have some smartphones that take better pictures than the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
Last month,Apple announced thier newest smartphones which were the iPhone 12 and 12 pro and the smartphones received a lot of criticism due to the battery life and the small camera sensor and early this month,they released the iPhone 12 Pro Max with a bigger sensor and a bigger battery Life,exactly what people wanted to be in thier smartphones but it wasn’t still the best overall camera smartphone.
In this article,we will be compare the camera quality of three high end flagship smartphones by thier specs to show that the first two smartphones take better Photos than the iPhone 12 Pro Max,so hit that follow button if you have not done so before.
3. iPhone 12 Pro Max
Apple released this smartphone as the successor to thier 2019,11 Pro Max and this device has a faster Chipset and supports 5G and it has the ability to capture better portrait shots due to the added LIDAR scanner.
This device has a 12MP f/1.6 main sensor with sensor shifting OIS,a 12MP f/2.2 telephoto lens,a 12MP f/2.4 ultrawide Lens and a TOF 3D LIDAR scanner Quad rear camera setup and it’s capable of recording 4K videos at 24/30/60 fps.It has a dual 12MP f/2.2 selfie shooter and a SL 3D Biometrics sensor for face ID.
• Display : 6.7 inches Super Retina XDR OLED Display,1284 x 2778 pixels (~458 ppi density)
• Chipset : Apple A14 Bionic
• Rear Camera : 12MP + 12MP + 12MP + TOF 3D LIDAR
• Selfie camera : 12MP + SL 3D
• Battery : 3687mAh Non removable battery
• Network : 2G/3G/4G/5G
2. Huawei P40 Pro
Huawei released this smartphone as the successor to thier 2019,P30 Pro flagship and this device has all the improvements you’d have expected it to have.
This device has a 50MP f/1.9 main sensor with OIS,a 12MP f/3.4 periscope telephoto lens,a 40MP f/1.8 ultrawide sensor and a TOF 3D sensor quad camera setup capable of recording 4K videos at 30/60 fps.It has a dual 32MP f/2.2 selfie shooter and an IR 3D scanner for face ID.
• Display : 6.58 inches OLED 90hz Display,1200 x 2640 pixels (~441 ppi density)
• Chipset : Kirin 990 5G
• Rear Camera : 50MP + 12MP + 40MP + TOF 3D
• Selfie Camera : 32MP + IR TOF 3D
• Battery : 4200mAh Non removable battery
• Network : 2G/3G/4G/5G.
1. Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G
Samsung released the Note 20 Ultra as the successor to the 2019,Note 10 Plus and this device is the beat when it comes to Photography.
This device has a 108MP f/1.8 Main sensor with OIS,a 12MP f/3.0 periscope telephoto lens and a 12MP f/2.2 Ultrawide rear camera setup capable of recording 8k videos at 24fps.it has a single 10MP f/2.2 selfie shooter for taking great looking selfies.
• Display : 6.9 inches Dynamic AMOLED 120hz Display,1440 x 3088 pixels (~496 ppi density)
• Chipset : Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+/Exynos 990
• Rear Camera : 108MP + 12MP + 12MP
• Selfie Camera : 10MP
• Battery : 4500mAh Non removable battery
• Network : 2G/3G/4G/5G.