So, the Dimensity 1300 processor is involved. The chip combines eight computing cores in the form of a bundle of Arm Cortex-A78 and Arm Cortex-A55, an Arm Mali-G77 MC9 graphics accelerator and a 5G modem.
Also, the display measures 6.58 inches diagonally, has a resolution of FHD+ (1080 × 2408 pixels), a refresh rate of 144 Hz and a touch response rate of 240 Hz.
In addition, at the front is a 16-megapixel camera. The rear camera combines blocks of 50 and 2 million pixels. The fingerprint sensor is located on the side of the case.
Also, the smartphone carries on board 8 GB of RAM, a flash drive with a capacity of 128/256 GB, Wi-Fi 802.11ax and Bluetooth 5.2 adapters, an NFC controller. Power is provided by a 6000 mAh battery with support for 44-watt charging. The price starts at $255.
vivo T2x Specifications
- 6.58-inch FHD+ (1080 x 2408 pixels) LCD screen, 144Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch response rate, up to 650 nits brightness
- Up to 3GHz MediaTek Dimensity 1300 (6 nm) with Mali-G77 MC9
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS3.1 storage
- Dual SIM
- 50 MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 12 with OriginOS 2.0
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:163.87×75.33×9.21mm; Weight: 202.8g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, USB type-C, NFC, USB OTG
- 6000mAh battery with 44W fast charging and 6W reverse charging support
Alongside the T2x, the Chinese company Vivo has also launched the Vivo Y33e 5G mid-range smartphone and is running on a MediaTek hardware platform. The device has a 6.51-inch HD + display with a resolution of 720 × 1600 pixels and a refresh rate of 60 Hz.
The Dimensity 700 processor is installed. It contains eight computing cores with a frequency of up to 2.2 GHz, a Mali-G57 MC2 graphics accelerator and a 5G modem. The amount of RAM is 4 GB, the capacity of the flash drive is 128 GB.
Also, the smartphone has a microSD slot, a 5000 mAh rechargeable battery, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Wi-Fi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 5.1 adapters, a USB-C port and a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
In addition, an 8-megapixel camera is available on the front. The rear camera received a 13-megapixel main unit and a 2-megapixel module for macro photography.
Also, the smartphone runs the operating system OriginOS Ocean based on Android 12. You can buy the new smartphone at an estimated price of $ 195.