Withdraw From Your Bank Account With Your Fingerprint, Without ATM Card
Through Banking technology advancement, customers of Guaranty Trust Bank can now withdraw money with their finger, without using your ATM card or some 12digit withdrawal reference number through Automated Teller Machine.
Finger Print Withdrawal is a new feature added to Guaranty Trust Bank New ATMs to give you access to your money any time and at any day.
It is one of the most convenient ways to access ATM cases, though similar to the previous Card-less Withdrawal (GT Rescue). With Fingerprint Withdrawal, you don’t need to generate any 12-digit withdrawal reference number (Ref) before you can withdraw your cash. No ‘ATM card’ or PIN required.
How To Operate Fingerprint Machine to withdraw:
1) Press the “Enter” button on the ATM
2) Select the “FingerPrint Withdrawal” option
3) Enter the “Phone Number” of your account and click on “Proceed”.
4) Place your right thumb on the hardware thumbprint for 5 to 10 seconds.
5) Remove your hand and click on “Proceed”.
6) Enter “Amount”, then press “Enter“button to proceed
7) Cash is dispensed and the transaction is completed.
Start using GTBank FingerPrint Withdrawal today and you can never be cash strapped wherever you are.
Have you ever used GTBank FingerPrint Withdrawal before? What is your experience? Share us your experience via the comment.
Also Follow us on Facbook, Twitter, Instagram For Give Away!