Today, almost 3 months after the start of sales of the controversial bestseller Redmi Note 8 Pro, Xiaomi showed off the device in a new Ocean Blue color, confirming recent leaks.
Just a week ago, Xiaomi introduced a new version of Redmi Note 8 Pro for the Chinese market with an increased storage capacity of 8/256 GB (previously two versions were available: 6/64 GB and 8/128 GB). However, it remains unknown whether the blue version of Redmi Note 8 Pro will receive an enlarged storage capacity.
Also, live photos of the smartphone in the new color have appeared on the network, which will complement the three existing colors since the device was released: Shadow Black (black), Gamma Green (green) and Halo White (white).
REDMI NOTE 8 PRO SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G90T 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with 800MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 6GB / 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10, upgradable to MIUI 11
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens with 1.12μm pixel size, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP camera for 2cm macro with 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Built-in Alexa with dual wake word
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dimensions: 161.37×76.4×8.79mm; Weight: 199.8g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Also Follow us on Facbook, Twitter, Instagram For Give Away!