In addition to Xiaomi Mi 10, Redmi K30 Pro zoom edition, and Redmi K30 Pro, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is now getting the MIUI 184.108.40.206 (Android 11) stable update. According to netizens, Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is currently receiving the Android 11 stable update. This MIUI 12 update is on top of Android 11 and it comes with some new features. Nevertheless, there seem to be some problems with the update.
The update version number is MIUI V220.127.116.11.RJACNXM stable version while the package volume is 3.5G. Since this is a cross Android version update, do well to back up all your data to avoid data loss. Also, make sure you have enough data and storage space before your attempt to download the update.
Read Also: Xiaomi Mi 11 complete camera specs appear online – 200MP camera?
Some features that come with this update are
- The new Al Super Moon function
- Better exposure function
- Timing and continuous shooting function
- Long exposure mode of 6 scenes and 4 filters
- Super document, camera, system security update, etc.
According to feedback from users in the Xiaomi community, the Android 11 version seems to have certain problems. Some of the issues listed includes
- Disappearing taskbar information
- Secondary card failure to access the Internet
- Insensitive touch during charging
- Less available memory (killing the background)
- Dropping frames when exiting the application
- A few gaming issues
- Flashback issues
- High power consumption in some scenarios
- Screenshot delay
- Excessive Gaussian blur
- Overheating etc
However, it should be noted that not all users experienced the issues above. While some experienced some issues, others did not experience any problem at all. Nevertheless, the general recommendation from users on the Xiaomi community is that “users should not update”. It will be better to wait until Xiaomi fixes all the issues before updating.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash, 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 8MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS, 20MP 117° ultra-wide angle lens, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) / 4400mAh (Minimum) battery with 50W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired, 30W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging