Xiaomi has talked about the success of the launch of the new flagship smartphone Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra or Mi 10 Extreme Commemorative Edition. The device turned out to be a real hit.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra went on sale in China today. The company said it sold out a $57.7 million shipment in the first ten minutes. In comparison, the first sales of Xiaomi 10 Pro reached half the level.
The exact volume of sales in unit terms is not given. But given the starting cost of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra at $760 and the maximum at $1007, the batch can range from 57 thousand to 75.5 thousand pieces.
The smartphone received a 6.67-inch screen with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels with a refresh rate of 120 Hz and a 10-bit color depth. It supports 120W wired charging, which charges a 4500mAh battery in 23 minutes, and 50W wireless charging.
The main camera with a 48MP main sensor has allowed the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra to become the new king of mobile photography, toppling the Huawei P40 Pro from the first place in the DxOMark ranking.
XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB. 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB storage. 16GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with 1/ 1.32″ OV48C sensor,1.2μm, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, 8P lens, LED flash. 48MP Sony IMX586 periscope telephoto lens with f/4.1 aperture for 10x optical zoom and 120x digital zoom, OIS. 20MP 128° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture. 12MP 1/2.6″ 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 8k at 24fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 1080p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 162.38×75.04×9.45mm; Weight: 221.8g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO. Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 120W QC 5 / PD3.0 wired. 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
Recall that earlier this week Xiaomi unveiled the flagship smartphones Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra and Redmi K30 Ultra, as well as unique transparent TV and a number of other products.
Also Follow us on Facbook, Twitter, Instagram For Give Away!