Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G with its 118 points was surrounded by Apple iPhone 11 (which has only 12-megapixel sensors) and OnePlus 8 Pro (it has three modules with sensors with a resolution of 48, 8 and 5 megapixels). However, the Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G (Snapdragon) and Samsung Galaxy S20 + (Exynos) are even lower in the DxOMark ranking.
DxOMark specialists have listed a large number of both pros and cons of the smartphone camera. Among the pros we have correct exposure and white balance when shooting outdoors and indoors, effective stabilization when shooting video, good dynamic range in photos outdoors and indoors, fairly accurate previews and accurate reproduction of skin tones in pictures with zoom.
As for the disadvantages, they note low detail in photos taken with the ultra-wide-angle lens, a limited dynamic range in video and in the photo in low light conditions, an incorrect assessment of the focal length, which is why a beautiful bokeh effect is not obtained.
By the way, the 108-megapixel sensor in the Xiaomi Mi 11 has already been confirmed. But one should think that the camera of the new flagship will perform much better in DxOMark tests.
- Accurate exposure and dynamic range in outdoor and indoor photos
- Pleasant color in outdoor and indoor photos
- Mainly accurate and reliable preview image
- Accurate white balance and skin tones in zoom shots
- High detail in most videos
- Accurate exposure in outdoor and indoor videos
- Accurate white balance in outdoor and indoor videos
- Effective stabilization in most videos
- Limited dynamic range in low-light photos
- Strong ghosting in some HDR photos
- Short focal length and depth estimation errors in bokeh photos
- Low detail in ultra-wide photos
- Limited dynamic range in most videos
- Autofocus instabilities in indoor and low-light videos
- Visible artifacts in low-light videos
- Sharpness inconsistencies in low-light videos
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro cameras specifications
- 108MP rear camera with Samsung HMX 1/ 1.33″ sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 13MP 123° ultra-wide-angle lens, 5MP macro lens
- 20MP front-facing camera with Samsung S5K3T2 sensor, f/2.2 aperture