According to sources, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite will be launched on the international market at the same time as the flagship Xiaomi Mi 11.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite has already been certified by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) and also received the approval of the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
According to preliminary data, the Snapdragon 732G SoC will be the basis. Also among the characteristics are 6 GB of RAM and 64 or 128 GB of flash memory, a main camera with 64, 8 and 5 megapixel sensors, an LCD display with an image refresh rate of 120 Hz, a battery with a capacity of 4150 mAh with support for 33 W charging.
Recall that Xiaomi Mi 11 immediately became a super hit – in just 5 minutes on January 1, 350 thousand devices were bought. And on the weekend, top managers of Xiaomi celebrated with a cake overcoming the milestone of 500 thousand smartphones sold.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite photos and specifications have been leaked
I don’t know if you’ve heard or not, but recently one of the tech insiders announced that Xiaomi will start 2021 with nine new products. Among the new devices, the flagship Xiaomi Mi 11 and its simplified version Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite were mentioned. What kind of light version did the company decide to release?
The Vietnamese YouTube channel The Pixel claims that he was the first to get information about the upcoming smartphone and recently he shared it. Firstly, he showed the design in which the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite will be available, and secondly, he named its key characteristics. If the information is authentic, then the smartphone will receive a flat display with a round hole for the front camera. The main camera unit resembles that of the Xiaomi Mi 11, but without the embellishments.
The source credits the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite with a Snapdragon 732G SoC, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage, as well as a system of three sensors on the back 64 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP.
In Vietnam, the smartphone will appear at the end of March at prices ranging from $324 to $346.
Here is a reminder of the specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 11 standard version.
Xiaomi Mi 11 specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1500nit (HBM); 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 128GB; 256GB UFS 3.1 storage; / 12GB 3200MHz LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, LED flash; 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture; 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm (glass)/8.56mm (leather); Weight: 196g (glass) / 194g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x; MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh (Typical) / 4500mAh (Minimum) battery with 55W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0; 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging