Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro Key Specs and Features
- 6.67-inches Super AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2400 pixels, (395 ppi)
- Android 10.0; MIUI 11
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) Processor
- 6GB RAM or 8GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB Built-in Storage
- 64MP + 5MP + 13MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera
- 20MP Pop-up Selfie Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor (Under Display)
- 4700mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
The Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro carries on the legacy began by the Poco F1. It offers flagship specs for a price that is way less than what we are used to seeing on flagship smartphones. The Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro also happens to be a replica of the Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro. In comparison, you have the same design and hardware specs.
Design and Display
The Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro reminisces the design of the Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro, which in turn offers enthusiasts with a very family looking Xiaomi smartphone. The only difference here is the Poco branding on the rear.
The Build on this smartphone comprises Gorilla glass 5 upfront, Gorilla glass 5 on the rear, and aluminum on the frame.
The rear panel is home to a circular camera module that houses four cameras. Below that camera module is a camera flash and below the camera, flash is the Poco branding, together with some writeups that describe its model.
Upfront we have a 6.67-inch Super AMOLED display, a 60Hz refresh rate, a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, and a screen density of 395 PPI.
The cameras also take after Redmi K30 Pro. You have got the same quad rear cameras and the same pop-up selfie camera bearing the same sensors and features.
The rear camera setup comprises a 64MP primary camera, a 5MP telephoto / Macro camera, a 13MP ultrawide camera, and a 2MP depth camera.
This rear camera setup us capable of 8k video recording, a feature we have seen on top players like the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra and the Xiaomi Mi 10 5G
You also get video recording at 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 1080p@960fps. Photos can be captured with HDR and Panorama mode.
Selfies are manned by a 20MP pop-up selfie camera, which is capable of 1080p video recording at 30fps and 720p videos up to 120fps.
Hardware and Software
As discussed in the introductory paragraph, the Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro carries on the legacy began by the Poco F1. It falls under the same category as the Realme X50 Pro 5G, a category which has been termed the flagship killer category.
The story behind the Poco phone is offering flagship specs for a price way less than $1000 mark, which has over the years become a standard price for flagship devices.
Under the hood of the Poco F2 Pro is an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Processor, an Adreno 650 graphics processing unit.
RAM options available on this Android smartphone includes 6GB LPDDR4X and 8GB LPDDR5. You also get the option of either 128GB UFS 3.1 storage or 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. Please note that storage expansion via Micro-SD isn’t supported on this smartphone.
On the software side, you have got the MIUI 11 user interface running on the Android 10.0 operating system.
The Xiaomi Poco F2 pro features a 3.5mm headphone jack and a USB Type-C port. It also features NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, and dual-band Wifi.
Thanks to its 5G support, enthusiasts can download, upload and stream content at 5G speeds provided they have 5G reception in their area.
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro Price and Availability
The price of the Poco F2 Pro starts around $542 for the base 6GB / 128GB variant. The price translates to 211,380 Naira, 57,853 Kenyan shillings, and 3,121.92 Ghanian Cedi.
The maxed 8GB / 256GB variants goes for $650, which is about 253,500 Naira, 3,744 Ghanian Cedi and 69,381 Kenyan money.
The Poco F2 Pro was announced on MAY 12 2020 and is expected to go on sale on May 19, 2020. It comes in Neon Blue, Phantom White, Electric Purple, and Cyber Gray.
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro
Here are a few specs of the Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro:
- Platform: Android 10: MIUI 11
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Memory: 6GB (LPDDR4X) / 8GB (LPDDR5) RAM
- Colours: Neon Blue, Phantom White, Electric Purple, Cyber Gray
- Dimension: 163.3 x 75.4 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 219 g
- SIM Type: Nano
- SIM Count: Dual
- Display: 6.67-inches, Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 2400 Pixels, 395 PPI
- Screen Protection: Gorilla Glass 5
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 64MP (Wide) f/1.9 + 5MP (Telephoto Macro) f/2.2 + 13 MP (Ultrawide) f/2.4 + 2MP (Depth) f/2.4
- Rear Camera Features: Dual-LED Dual-tone flash, HDR, Panorama, 8K@24/30fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 1080p@960fps; gyro-EIS
- Front Camera: 20MP (Wide) Camera, HDR, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Built-in Storage: 128GB / 256GB, UFS 3.1
- Memory Card Support: No
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: –
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- 5G: 77, 78 Sub6
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type-C, reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: –
- Push Emails: –
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Maps: –
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Under Display)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: –
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: Non-Removable 4700 mAh Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes, 30W, 100% in 63 min (advertised)
Also Follow us on Facbook, Twitter, Instagram For Give Away!
BE THE 1ST TO SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA USE THE SOCIAL MEDIA ICON ABOVE OR BELOW THANKS.