The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T 5G is the global version of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 5G smartphone. The device is part of the affordable smartphone launched by Xiaomi. It packs a decent body with an impressive camera and it also offers a large display size of 6.53 inches.
Where to Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T 5G
AliExpress – See Offers | Jumia Nigeria – See Offers | Jumia Kenya – See Offers
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T 5G Key Specs & Features
- 6.53 inches IPS LCD Panel, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~395 ppi)
- Android 10, MIUI 12
- Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G (7 nm)
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB, 128GB Built-in Storage up to 128GB Memory Card
- 48 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP Triple Rear Cameras
- 13 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint (side-mounted)
- 4G LTE Network
- 5G Network
- Fast Charging 18W
- Non-Removable Li-Po 5000 mAh Battery
Design and Display
On the body, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T 5G is built with a Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and a plastic back. It also comes with a Water-repellent coating which makes it splash-proof.
However, this does not make the handset waterproof. So you will need a waterproof case if you don’t want any form of liquid damage on your phone.
On the panel, it features a vertically aligned quad-camera set up in a ring shape similar to Xiaomi Poco M3. The handset measures 161.2 x 77.3 x 9.1 mm and weighs 199 grams.
The Redmi Note 9T 5G offers a display size of 6.53-inch IPS LCD with an FHD+ resolution of 1080p. The screen adopts a punch hole and it packs 450 nits and has a standard 60Hz refresh rate.
As for the camera setup, the smartphone has a triple rear camera that includes a 48MP Quad-Bayer sensor featuring f/1.8 aperture, a 2MP depth sensor, and another 2 MP macro sensor.
Unlike the Redmi Note 9 5G, this model has no Ultrawide camera but it can record 4K videos at 30 seconds per frame. On the front side, it has a 13 MP for selfies.
Hardware and Software
On the inside, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T 5G comes with a 7nm MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset that is paired with an octa-core processor clocking at a speed of 2.4 GHz.
The handset has a Mali-G57 MC3 GPU for graphics and it runs on Android 10 OS with MIUI 12 user interface. The inbuilt storage on the Redmi Note 9T 5G is available in two variants.
The first has 64GB with 4GB RAM while the latter comes with 128GB and 4GB RAM. You can expand the memory if you want to via the dedicated slot.
Battery and Network
Keeping the device on is a 5000 mAh battery that has 18W fast charging. The company claim that the battery will be used for 3 years without significant degradation.
There is also a 4G and 5G network available and other options such as wifi, GPS, Infrared port, FM radio, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T 5G Price and Availability
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T 5G will sell for €199 for the 4GB + 64GB version while the 4GB + 128GB version will sell for €249.
In Nigeria, the Redmi Note 9T 5G price is 95,000 Naira, 1,500 Ghs in Ghana, and 28,000 Ksh in Kenya.
The phone will ship in two colors – Daybreak Purple and Nightfall Black.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T 5G Specs
Here are a few specs of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T 5G:
- Platform: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G (7 nm), Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC3
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Colours: Nightfall Black, Daybreak Purple
- Dimension: 161.2 x 77.3 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 199 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.53 inches IPS LCD Panel, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~395 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 48 MP (wide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth), 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: 13 MP Camera, 1080p@30fps
- Built-in Storage: 64GB, 128GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes
- 2G GSM: Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 32, 38, 40, 41, 42
- 5G: Yes, 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 41, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA/Sub6
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: Yes
- USB Port: USB Type-C 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Fast charging 18W
The post Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T 5G Specs, Price, and Best Deals appeared first on Nigeria Technology Guide.