You Can Build A Fueless And Noiseless Electric Generator On Your Own – See How
Having to power your home with a noiseless and free generator would be a dream come true. If you are a Nigerian you will know what I mean. In this article, we shall show you how you can get for yourself a free, clean and steady source of power.
1′ Long wood pallet.
9 Spark plugs
3′ Flex wire
1′ coated coil wire (1mm)
1 Tube of mid-strength gum
1 9 volts battery
1 Magnet bar
1 Socket or lamp holder
1 Energy saving bulb
Tools You Will Need
1. Soldering Iron
2. Gum gun
3. Cutter plier
1.Drop gum on the wood pallet. Like this:
2. Place spark plugs in this direction.
3. Connect the top end of the spark plugs in a serial manner. Both sides, like this:
4. Coil up the 1mm coated wire and connect to both sides of the set up, like this.
5. Connect the 9 volts battery to the same terminal with the coiled coated wire, like this not minding polarity.
. Connect the lamp holder or the socket on the same terminal with the coiled wire like this:
Note: Always consolidate the connections, like this:
7. Pick up the magnet bar and tend to drop it on top of the set up, like this:
Hurray! We already have light.
Hope this article helped. We have other methods of building this generator. If a good number of readers comment, share and like, we are going to write on other methods, so that you can choose the one that suit you most.
Also Follow us on Facbook, Twitter, Instagram For Give Away!